So much is made of the election and media hype around comments that incite the monkeys into a state of rage. It has nothing to do with ideologies, who gets elected or what party you vote for (though the Republicans are more rabid). It's about having no options. Our government is owned by a corporatocracy based on toxic capitalism of the ultra-wealthy. Welcome to the "new norm"...feudalism. The fact that the occupy movement has lost it's teeth is sad. As with many movements, it seems to get co-opted by factions with very specific agendas and the big picture is lost.
The forums, protests and sit-ins won't cut it. Think about:
- The military contractors and their goverment counterparts deploying military hardware they can't sell for wars overseas to the police departments here (as they already are in the name of homeland security). Sorry for droning on...
- Shopping at Walmart and cutting our own throats with each purchase
- Total impotence from our lack of wealth, political power and might
- People supporting the very political system that will make them beggars and slaves
- Getting mobilized in a big way and taking back the castle
Remember that the drones will be coming to a local theater near you.....the movie "Eagle Eye" comes to mind. I recommend listening to Mike Malloy on America Left XM radio or online to see the real underbelly of our present and our future.