on the 10th Anniversary of the Afghanistan War
Friday, Oct. 7, 4:30pm: Westwood Federal Building, 11000 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles 90024
- Click to endorse Oct. 7 and volunteer to help build the protest.
- Download an Oct. 7 flyer to distribute
Join ANSWER Coalition and many others for a mass Protest and Die-In on Friday, Oct. 7, 2011, the 10th anniversary of the U.S./NATO war on the people of Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of Afghani people have been killed, wounded and displaced, and thousands of U.S. and NATO forces killed and wounded. The war costs more than $118 billion per year— $330 million per day—at a time when social programs are being slashed. Jobs and education continue to be cut while the trillion-dollar military budget increases and corporations make record profits. Millions of people can’t find a job. Stand up—Fight Back and make your voice heard! Only the people united can make real change!
- End All the Wars & Occupations in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan, Libya, Philippines, Haiti...
- Money for Jobs, Healthcare & Education, Not for Wall Street & the Pentagon!
- Stop the war on workers and immigrants at home: No budget cuts, no deportations!